Thursday, May 9, 2013

So Sad it's Saying So Long Session Three


Kindness Matters.

It really does.

And the stamp set is beautiful too.  Kindness Matters122900c  or 122902c
It's a small stamp set, and it's an affordable stamp set. And it's a  versatile stamp set. And I'm really sorry it's leaving.

Kindness Matters Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!












Me, I love butterflies. I love that butterfly image. I love to stamp it in an ink pad, I love to color it with markers and ....wait for it.....hold on tight....brace yourself......I don't even mind cutting out the images!

I ended up getting this baby for free when Stampin' Up! was offering it as a choice at Sale a Bration a couple years back. Since then I've used it many many many times. Sometimes being a demonstrator rocks you know. I can get all kinds of freebies, previews and special offers as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. You can too you know! AND, actually if you really want to know, you can get a much better deal on stuff that I can when you purchase the demonstrator starter kit. Is there $195 worth of stuff in the catalog you want right now? Would you like to only pay $125 for it?  Then head here  and click on Join The Fun to read more about it, or phone me or email me and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Oh, and for goodness sake, don't miss out on this stamp set....it's only around for a couple more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment