Saturday, May 11, 2013

Quadruple S L S five

I always get a liddle giddy, I mean a little giddy when I find a coffee or tea themed stamp set in our catalog.

Once, several years ago, I even bought a coffee themed stamp set from another stamp company.

I know!!!!

Try to pick yourself up and recover. I've never actually used that stamp set....but I had good intentions. (The story of a good stampers life....!!!)

When I saw this one Tea Shoppe 125545w or 125547c Tea Shoppe - Clear-Mount StampI thought that I had died and gone to heaven.

Then, just when I didn't think things could get any better, they gave me this Stampin' Around Wheel to go with it Take a Sip 120323 OOPS. NEVER mind it's already gone.....sold out. BUT you can still get the Tea Shoppe Stamp set for another few days.

Do you remember that cute hot chocolate package we made using this set?





Or the T-Disc gift holder I made?




Or the fun embossing technique we did and then filled the pretty cup with flowers?


Oh, there's just so many samples I could show you. I truly love this set. I doubt that I will ever part with it.


 
Head to my online store and order your own before it's gone!


-

No comments:

Post a Comment