Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I love MDS

Have I told you lately how much I love My Digital Studio (MDS)? Because I really do you know?

Yes, I use it to make scrapbook pages, complete albums and even cutie pie tiny mini albums and swatch books. BUT, I also use it for so much more! I make greeting cards and gift cards when I need something quick (and always unique). Have you ever wanted a card that said something 'uncommon' such as "I'm really sorry that your cats are such assholes and knocked the one pretty thing that you own onto the floor and smashed it and now you're having an awful day"?

Really?

You've never needed a card that said that? Hmph. Some friend you are.



Well, if you needed a card that said that, you could definitely make one. It might look a little something like this...

I've also used it to make decorations for a baby shower (so simple it's ridiculous), Valentines (how many Scooby Doo Valentine cards does one class really need?), recipe cards, labels for my household crap organizational needs, posters, invitations, flyers, calendars (Walmart and Shutterfly have got nothing on me and my pal MDS), place cards, labels for buffet tables, name tags....oh man...I use it for everything that I need to create.

I love it so much!

And every Tuesday, there is more MDS content made available to us. Today, there's some gorgeous ones. Look how pretty this kit is. The download includes everything you need to make all of this (and the ability to change the colors of it as well).




Celebrate the season of love with some lovely new downloads. Don't miss the FREE February desktop calendar. And if you are planning a wedding this year (or know someone who is), get started with the Love More Ensemble and create invitations, table decorations, favors, guest book, thank you notes--everything you need to do more for the big day. Since you're using MDS 2, you can even customize it to match your color scheme.

Look what else is new today











You can download a free trial of MDS and check it out. When you're ready to purchase, there's a couple of great options for you. And if you purchase My Digital Studio this month you can get FREE digital downloads from the Sale-a-Bration flyer.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You totally crack me up! You know, I think you've hit on a lucrative niche market. Expand it to "sorry your dog" or "sorry your kids" and you're all set!!!

    ReplyDelete