Sunday, December 9, 2012

Holiday gifts


HOLIDAY GIFTS
Hello stamping friends. Amy here and I’m so thrilled to share with you a few ideas to take your holiday gift-giving to the next level. I love our traditional products such as stamps, paper, and ink and the opportunity they provide to personalize my Christmas.


Below I have a cute paint can found at my local craft store that I have embellished using our traditional products.



But did you know that by adding our digital elements you will open up a whole new world of creativity. Below I have used a digital cutting machine to cut Stampin’ Up! images. Oh yes, you heard me right! “How?” you ask. Follow your digital cutting machine tutorial online for quick results using our digital files.

The large white circle tag below was created using the Perfect Pennants Shape Digital Punch and Homestyle Goodies Designer Template. I added some Stampin’ Dimensionals and layered our Silver Glimmer Paper.



I have also printed my own Designer Series Paper. Can’t get enough? Our digital files offer a whole spectrum of prints. I personally loved this candy cane stripe. No need to run to the store. Quickly print and fold your 12" x 12" paper for a personalized gift bag anyone would love to receive.




But don’t stop there. Fill those projects with a little goodness right from your kitchen. Give this recipe a try for the easiest and tastiest little Christmas treat. Yum!

White Chocolate Popcorn
Air popped popcorn (2 batches; 1 large bowl)
10 oz. white chocolate

- Melt chocolate on a double boiler.
- Place popcorn and melted chocolate in a paper bag. Shake to coat. Add any little candy your heart desires. (I added some crushed candy canes for a little white chocolate and peppermint.)
- Allow to cool; then prepare yourself to make another batch because you can’t stop eating the first one. :)

Happy Christmas Crafting! XOXO




Amy Y
Concept Art Manager



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment