Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Black Friday sale


Does this look fun to you?


How bout this?


Not had enough yet?


Oh my! I'm going to need another cup of coffee just looking at this.

I realize that some of you have answered "yes, Valerie, that does look fun to me". I say, more power to ya! Have fun!

I love a good deal too! But, I'd like my good deals to be easier to get! I bet some of you agree with me. That's why I'm having a Black Friday sale.
Email me with your order on FRIDAY November 23, 2012 and you will get an additional 20% off of your order. If you've been paying attention, Stampin' Up! has a sale on right now too. Check out the online extravaganza deals....you could save UP TO 70% off if you take me up on my black friday offer!

A few conditions (aren't there always conditions). You must email me your order before 9:00pm MB time Friday night to get the savings. You must place the order on a visa or MasterCard (if you don't want to send the cc info in an email, include a phone# and I will phone you). You'll need to pick up your order, unless it's over $100 and then it will be shipped directly to you.

Ladies--give your significant others or family members your wish lists and tell them about the sale. All orders placed Friday WILL be here or Christmas. Your significant other can request my FREE gift wrapping service too!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment