Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's a great day for sports scrapbookers!

It's been waaaaaaayyy too long since we've had great sports specific tools from Stampin' Up! With today's new digital additions, we've now to a really great HOCKEY set, as well as Baseball, Basketball, Football and Lacrosse. Sorry, still no Rugby :-(
They all look similar to this



You can see the others in my online store, under newest downloads, November 6.

Something else new today is a new photo book template, sport themed. You all know how much I love a template album. An open up the file, plunk pictures in and click print type COMPLETED scrapbook album makes Valerie SMILE!!!!

I can definitely use this. I bet you can too!


Download includes:
* 24-page photobook designer template (12" x 12")
* 65-piece SVG stamp brush set*

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* The perfect photobook template to showcase your child's year in sports; highlight their individual and team photos or chronicle their practices and games
* Perfect for coach or grandparents gifts

Coordinating colors:
Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla

(We recommend viewing this template in photobook page spread design view.)

* Note: SVG stamps won’t work with the original My Digital Studio software.



Check back with me soon and hopefully I'll have a couple sporty pages to show you! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment