Sunday, October 21, 2012

New items in the Clearance Rack






There's a whole bunch of new stuff added to the Clearance Rack in my online store. Click the link beside this text to visit my business website and browse the clearance rack.
You'll find buttons, ribbons, lots of embellishments, punches, albums and lots of Big Shot dies. The one that raised my eyebrows when I saw it there was the Daisies 2 die #114520




I loved this die and really missed using it for classes when it retired. Now I just pull it out for my own stuff...you should get this.
There is also lots of digital content added to the clearance rack. Whether you use My Digital Studio or some other digital scrapbooking program these discs are a GREAT deal.
You can place an order directly through my online store and it will be shipped straight to you. Have fun being cheap!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment