Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Keepin' Calm




 
Here's a fun card I made recently. I guess I just like the Carry On stamp set (Hostess 126647C or 126645W. I like that it has a cupcake. I really don't think I need anymore reasons that that.

This was a new to me colour scheme as well. Marigold Morning and Basic Grey. I liked how it turned out.                                                   But then I decided to go all Stampin' Up! on my card and trick it out   'Step it Up' a bit.



 
SS: Carry On  INK: Basic Grey Classic, Marigold Morning Stampin’ Write  CS: Marigold Morning, Basic Grey, Whisper White  ACC: Houndstooth and Perfect Polka Dot TIEF, Apothecary Accents Framelits, ½” circle and 3/16” Corner Rounder Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Basic Rhinestones, 1/8” Mini Brads, Basic Grey ¼” Stitched Grosgrain, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Now it's even better, right? I mean, you add some bling like Rhinestones and brads and paper piercing and things can only get better.

But I'm not done yet. The set comes with all of these imagesCarry On Wood-Mount Stamp Set                                                                                                but I was missing just one teeny tiny stamp in this set. So I made it myself and this is what it looks like.



Grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment