Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A study in Island Indigo

I've found a new love ladies.

Ya, i called you ladies. No need to get your panties in a knot...we all know there's no men reading this cutesie lil Stampin' blog.

 

My new love is Island Indigo. It's not a band, or a brand of trendy athletic wear. Heck, it's not even a drink (and it's not much of a secret that I've been known to tip back a bevvy once in awhile!). It's a Stampin' Up! Colour, and it's lovely. I've always had a bit of a crush on it, we made eyes at each other a few times even. But once I saw it dressed up in that ruffled ribbon dress...I was a goner. I can't stop thinking about it!

So, I took it out on a date. We played with some stamps, made some shapes with paper, and she even put on that ruffled ribbon dress again!


 

This one fits a A10 envelope. I used:
Whisper White card stock
Island Indigo card stock
Island Indigo Classic ink
Sassy Salutations stamp set
Button Button stamp set
Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Big Shot
Corner rounder
Stampin' Dimensionals
1" circle punch
1 3/4" square punch
Island Indigo ruffled ribbon
Basic Pearls

The only thing that could have made our date better was if I had one of the new style Island Indigo ink pads and the colour and images would have been even brighter and sharper!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment