Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What is red, ruffly and purty all over?





Ooooh. Isn't it purty? It is very heavily inspired by the new Stampin' Up! catalog, but that's what it's there for. After all, it IS called the Idea Book & Catalog, right?! In fact, you should use it more for copying its beeeeautiful ideas. I've got some extras of the new catty on hand, so if you be needing one, just give me a holler.

I'm mailing this card out today's to the girlies in my monthly 6th Swap, so if that's you...erase this post from your mind and be surprised in a couple of days when you see it in your mailbox!-

This card uses a set that I feel like I'm always pulling off the shelf-- Elements of Style (118611w or 120045c). If I have a stamp set that needs to be called an old stand by, I guess this would be it.

Also making an appearance in today's feature presentation: Real Red, Old Olive, Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock; Soft Suede classic ink;and a whole lotta fun accessories--First Edition specialty Designer Series Paper, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Champagne Glass glitter, Beautiful Wings embosslits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Vintage Wallpaper textured Impressions embossing folder, 1 3/8" scallop circle punch. Phew, did i get it all?!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment