Monday, August 27, 2012

Something pink is happening!

So the girl in this video just looked like she was having too much fun ( she also looked too nicely dressed, like her house was too beautiful and clean, that her home accessories were too matcha matchy, her computer desk was too uncluttered and her kids were not dirty and loud, but that's not the point today). Because I wanted to be like her, I asked my little sister if she would please have a baby so that I could throw her a baby shower and have fun like the girl in the video.

I guess that's not exactly how it went down. But, she did have a baby. A beautiful one.

And now my other sisters and niece and I are throwing her a shower. I downloaded the Hello Baby Emsemble kit (126159) for My Digital Studio and went to work -- although of course I use the term 'work' purty darn loosely.


I won't show you my finished pieces yet, you'll have to check back later this week to see those...but here's a peek...









OH MY Golly GEE Whizzikers - - I think I just managed to put a VIDEO in my blog!!!!! Did I? Did it work? Oh boy! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! There might be hope for me yet!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment