Thursday, August 30, 2012

Some hands on fun


A few fun things are happening soon...

Monday, September 10th I'm holding a My Digital Studio information night. I'll be showing you on the big screen what MDS is, what MDS can do and how to do it. There will be samples to see of things I've made using MDS. If you have NO idea what you would do with a digital crafting program, or if you have SOME idea, or even if you've already bought it and want some hints...you'll get your chance to learn it. It's FREE to come and have a looky...so why don't you.



Christmas cards on Saturday September 29th. Come on over and we will make a stack of gorgeous Christmas cards! Lots of new goodness from both new catalogs and lots of beeyouteefulness. Let's get a jump on the holiday season before we get even busier!


I still have a couple of spots in my Nov16-18th scrapbook retreat. You can come scrapbook, make cards, read a book, paint your nails, go for a walk...whatever tickles your fancy, but you'll be doing it in a gorgeous relaxing place!! Email or call me for more info.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment