Wednesday, August 1, 2012

seriously? Spiders and Mummies with Googly Eyes?

Hey? Did you see the new kid in town? No? Well then, did you see the new holiday mini catalog?  It starts today! Wait, that didn't have the right amound of enthusiasm attached to it.

IT STARTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and if I were good at this blog thing, which as we all know, I AM NOT, that text would be blinking right now too)

Seriously you guys, there is just so much goodness in this little catalog I can't believe they've managed it!  Like what, You say?

  • Well, all of the framelits are just blowin' me away....A stampers two wishes: 1) to not have to struggle with tying bows and 2) to not have to cut anything out. Sorry, I can't help you with number 1 yet...but ooooh baby, they're sure trying to help us with Number 2!

  • There's snowflakes!!!! and Snow People!!Need I say more?!

  • Pretty Paper, Printed tags, COOKIE BOXES! Embossing powder that smells like Peppermint Sticks?!

  • There's a Stamp set that screams out for Googly Eyes. I LOVE GOOGLY EYES!

  • Paper Piercing Templates like nothing we've had before.

  • And you know you've been asking for it.....a Woodgrain Embossing Folder!


There is also speical Bundle Pricing in this catalog. Check it out.   You save 15% off the regular price. Who doesn't like to save 15% off the regular price? Well then maybe you'd like to save 25% off the regular price.

For this week only (so August 1st - 8th) if you leave me a comment on my blog about your favourite item in the new Holiday Catalogue I'll give you an additional 10% off the Bundle price!  That's a total of 25% off!   You can pick ANY bundle - they are listed on page 2 of the catalogue - there are seven different ones.  Can't decide?....you can take 10% off any of them or all of them - but just for this week and just for my Blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment